Join The Forums!!!

Join other students in our brand new forums!
Click Here
or follow the link below:
http://greatstudentdeals.freeforums.org/viewforum.php?f=1

Monday 10 September 2007

Well......

Since my last post I have got no further on the advertising side of things. The student website I mentioned last week have yet to reply to my latest offer so that is currently holding up plans to keep the site running 24/7.
It's extremely annoying as I would have liked to secured this deal already but I will have to be patient as I know this student website I aim to advertise on is hugely successful and will ensure this site is visited often by everyone!
I know not many of you visit the site each day but please do keep telling your friends about it, it's the only way this site will grow.
Enjoy your week!

No comments: